Basic Health and Safety course for schools
Public sector: schools
Primary and secondary schools that need to fulfil compulsory law requirements in the field of continuing education for teaching staff about occupational Health and Safety.
Industry: Education .
The course was developed in accordance to a specific occupational Health and Safety law (D.lgs. 9 aprile 2008, n. 81, “Testo unico sulla salute e sicurezza sul lavoro”).
In order to fulfill its educational requirements, every employer (or School Head) has to guarantee Health and Safety education to the school personnel.
A four-hour “Basic Health and Safety course” was the answer we provided, in the form of a distance learning training.
- It includes 4 modules, with video lessons + content slides.
- Each module has self-assessment tests.
- The course ends with a final assessment test.
Video lessons present all the contents listed on the right-hand side through animated slides.
A summary is always visible, to help learners along their training path.
Full compliance with law requirements.
Fruition is certified by LMS video tracking tool.
Certificate delivery according to recent law regulations
Architect Flavio Paschetta
Has been dealing with Occupational Health and Safety themes since 2000, specialising in the school environment. VIEW DEMO
More than 50 schools in Piedmont have bought our courses.
Around 4,000 teachers fulfilled our Health and Safety training courses.
A comprehensive catalogue with yearly updates
- “Basic Health and Safety” (4 hrs)
- “Health and safety updates for all employees” (6 hrs)
- “Main risk assessment in school environment” (1 hr)
- “Emergency management and fire drill” (1 hr)
- “Detergency: biological and chemical hazards” (1 hr)
- “Dysphonia: preventive measures for teachers” (1 hr)